Enjoy our freshly handmade 2.5"x 2.5" organic raviolis with a unique filling of mushroom, ricotta and parmesan cheese, wine and herbs.
2 Dozen - Mushroom with a twist Ravioli
Fresh pasta is a very unique treat. It's delicate and it must be refrigerated until the moment you put it in boiling water.
1. Place A Mano pasta in the fridge – it must be kept refrigerated until you are ready to boil it.
2. Boil 16 cups of water per 16 oz (1 lb) of pasta.
3. Add salt to the water - 1 pinch of salt per cup of water.
4. When the water is hard boiling (212 degrees F), gently place the pasta in the boiling water.
5. Cooking time:
Ravioli: 1-2 minutes
Long pasta (fettuccines, spaghetti, etc.): 2-3 minutes.
Short pasta (farfalle, garganelli): 3-4 minutes.
***IF YOU COOK THE PASTA FOR LONGER THAN LISTED ABOVE or LEAVE THE PASTA SITTING IN HOT WATER AFTER THE COOKING TIME THE PASTA WILL TURN SLIMY***Don't do this! You want your pasta to be al dente or silky smooth.
6. Once you take the pasta out of the water - make sure all the water is drained, add swirl of olive oil and enjoy it with your favorite cheese or pasta sauce.