Freshly handmade and hand cut pappardelle made with organic, non-gmo flour, premium organic semolina flour and organic free range eggs.
8 oz Pappardelle
1. Place A Mano pasta in the fridge – it must be kept refrigerated until you are ready to boil it.
2. Boil 16 cups of water per 16 oz (1 lb) of pasta.
3. Add salt to the water - 1 pinch of salt per cup of water.
4. When the water is hard boiling (212 degrees F), gently place the pasta in the boiling water.
5. Cooking time:
Ravioli: 1-2 minutes
Long pasta (fettuccines, spaghetti, etc.): 2-3 minutes.
Short pasta (farfalle, garganelli): 3-4 minutes.
***IF YOU COOK THE PASTA FOR LONGER THAN LISTED ABOVE or LEAVE THE PASTA SITTING IN HOT WATER AFTER THE COOKING TIME THE PASTA WILL TURN SLIMY***Don't do this! You want your pasta to be al dente or silky smooth.
6. Once you take the pasta out of the water - make sure all the water is drained, add swirl of olive oil and enjoy it with your favorite cheese or pasta sauce.